- Prix réduit
Preserved flat moss (33) (CN)
Reference : 33-MOU-MOU-MP-01
Color : Green
Our site is dedicated to professionals
Full access to the site (price list, availability and product information) is reserved for our registered customers. To access it, log in or create your account. Automatic and instantaneous.
Stabilized moss is the essential element of any creation: stabilized plant walls, stabilized plant paintings, stabilized panels or other types of creation. These stabilized works allow to add a touch of freshness to the interiors. Stabilized offers the advantage of a long life to your plant work without any maintenance. You will be able to offer your clients a modern, ecological and design decoration that will remain intact for years. Stabilized foams will be the basis of your creations. There are several ranges of mosses and Phocealys offers you a wide choice: stabilized flat moss, stabilized ball moss, Provence moss, stabilized lichen, better known as stabilized reindeer moss. To start your creations, we offer you a quality flat foam. Harvested and stabilized in France, our stabilized flat moss is an essential product for your creations. Like a carpet of greenery, the flat foam is pleasant to the touch and will delight the eye of your customers with its green appearance.
- Stabilization technique :
- Origin :
- Color :
- Held in time :
Note: weight and dimensions are for general guidance only. It is a natural product and therefore the colours may vary depending on the bunch.
- The box 80 x 40 x 20 cm containing 6 layers of flat moss. This quantity allows to cover between 1.7 to 2 sqm
Stabilised plants are 100% natural. They can only be exposed inside. They require no maintenance, no watering and no special light. They keep their freshness and flexibility for several years. A few tips to keep your stabilised plants looking fresh:
- Handle the plants with care and delicacy (natural plants are therefore fragile).
- Avoid rooms with a relative humidity of over 80%. Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10°C.
- Avoid sudden fluctuations in temperature.
- Avoid placing stabilised plants directly in front of air conditioning.
Phocealys recommends you...
- In stock