- Prix réduit
Preserved flat moss (33) (CN)
Reference : 33-MOU-MOU-MP-01
box (80 x 40 x 20 cm)
Available stock : 4 units
Color : Green
Stabilized moss is the essential element of any creation: stabilized plant walls, stabilized plant paintings, stabilized panels or other types of creation. These stabilized works allow to add a touch of freshness to the interiors. Stabilized offers the advantage of a long life to your plant work without any maintenance. You will be able to offer your clients a modern, ecological and design decoration that will remain intact for years. Stabilized foams will be the basis of your creations. There are several ranges of mosses and Phocealys offers you a wide choice: stabilized flat moss, stabilized ball moss, Provence moss, stabilized lichen, better known as stabilized reindeer moss. To start your creations, we offer you a quality flat foam. Harvested and stabilized in France, our stabilized flat moss is an essential product for your creations. Like a carpet of greenery, the flat foam is pleasant to the touch and will delight the eye of your customers with its green appearance.
- Stabilization technique :
- Origin :
- Colour :
- Held in time :
Note: weight and dimensions are for general guidance only. It is a natural product and therefore the colours may vary depending on the bunch.
- The box 80 x 40 x 20 cm containing 6 layers of flat moss. This quantity allows to cover between 1.7 to 2 sqm
Stabilised plants are 100% natural. They can only be exposed inside. They require no maintenance, no watering and no special light. They keep their freshness and flexibility for several years. A few tips to keep your stabilised plants looking fresh:
- Handle the plants with care and delicacy (natural plants are therefore fragile).
- Avoid rooms with a relative humidity of over 80%. Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10°C.
- Avoid sudden fluctuations in temperature.
- Avoid placing stabilised plants directly in front of air conditioning.