- Prix réduit
Preserved zinnia (30)
Reference : 30-F-AFL-ZIN-10
Available stock : 7 units
Color : white
- Stabilization technique :
- Origin :
- Flower diameter max (cm) :
- Flower diameter min (cm) :
- Length (cm) :
- Held in time :
Note: weight and dimensions are for general guidance only. It is a natural product and therefore the colours may vary depending on the bunch.
Stabilised plants are 100% natural. They can only be exposed inside. They require no maintenance, no watering and no special light. They keep their freshness and flexibility for several years. A few tips to keep your stabilised plants looking fresh:
- Handle the plants with care and delicacy (natural plants are therefore fragile).
- Avoid rooms with a relative humidity of over 80%. Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10°C.
- Avoid sudden fluctuations in temperature.
- Avoid placing stabilised plants directly in front of air conditioning.