Preserved wild Rose (30)
Reference : 30-F-FEFL-ROS-SAU-42
Available stock : 24 units
Color : Intense red
More open than traditional rose heads, the stabilized french marianne rose is known for its unique elegance. Very symmetrical, it is also so refined that it is difficult to believe that it will live forever. However, its durability is excellent and its fineness does not detract from its robustness. Without stems, the tamari rose will be perfect on a plant board or stabilized plant wall accompanied by other stabilized flower heads but also by dried flowers. The Japanese origin of this stabilized flower has given it its class and modernity. It can now shine in a sober way with other flowers. The light roses can also be placed on a gala or wedding table, while the red rose is more appropriate for adding a touch of boldness to a candlelit dinner or in a bedroom. It will only add a touch of elegance and sophistication to a simple decoration. Phocealys, your wholesaler of eternal flowers, also has other, more classic types of roses.
- Stabilization technique :
- Origin :
- Flower diameter min (cm) :
- Diameter min (cm) :
- Held in time :
Note: weight and dimensions are for general guidance only. It is a natural product and therefore the colours may vary depending on the bunch.
Stabilised plants are 100% natural. They can only be exposed inside. They require no maintenance, no watering and no special light. They keep their freshness and flexibility for several years. A few tips to keep your stabilised plants looking fresh:
- Handle the plants with care and delicacy (natural plants are therefore fragile).
- Avoid rooms with a relative humidity of over 80%. Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10°C.
- Avoid sudden fluctuations in temperature.
- Avoid placing stabilised plants directly in front of air conditioning.
Phocealys recommends you...