- In stock
- Prix réduit
Preserved Provence moss (26)
Reference : 26-MOU-MOU-PROCV-02
Available stock : 24 units
Color : Green
Our site is dedicated to professionals
Full access to the site (price list, availability and product information) is reserved for our registered customers. To access it, log in or create your account. Automatic and instantaneous.
Stabilized moss is the essential element of any creation: stabilized plant walls, stabilized plant paintings, stabilized panels or other types of creation. These stabilized works allow to add a touch of freshness to the interiors. Stabilized offers the advantage of a long life to your plant work without any maintenance. You will be able to offer your clients a modern, ecological and design decoration that will remain intact for years. Stabilized foams will be the basis of your creations. There are several ranges of mosses and Phocealys offers you a wide choice: stabilized flat moss, stabilized ball moss, Provence moss, stabilized lichen, better known as stabilized reindeer moss. The moss of Provence differs from its cousins by the abundance of its "leaves". Indeed, whether it is in a ball or flat, the moss of provence is very full and gives a look and a soft and pleasant touch in walls, frames or stabilized plant panels. With the moss of Provence, give volume and originality to your creations.
- Stabilization technique :
- Origin :
- Color :
- Diameter min (cm) :
- Diameter max (cm) :
- Held in time :
Note: weight and dimensions are for general guidance only. It is a natural product and therefore the colours may vary depending on the bunch.
Phocealys offers two packagings :
- The carton i80 x 40 x 20 cm. This quantity allows to cover between 1.3 and 1.5 sqm
- A carton 38 x 38 x 8 cm with a quantity of 0.25 sqm
Stabilised plants are 100% natural. They can only be exposed inside. They require no maintenance, no watering and no special light. They keep their freshness and flexibility for several years. A few tips to keep your stabilised plants looking fresh:
- Handle the plants with care and delicacy (natural plants are therefore fragile).
- Avoid rooms with a relative humidity of over 80%. Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10°C.
- Avoid sudden fluctuations in temperature.
- Avoid placing stabilised plants directly in front of air conditioning.
Phocealys recommends you...